Careers at Atomic
We’re building products that change how organisations engage with their customers in digital channels. We’re challenging old, broken ideas about customer engagement, introducing a modern, respectful and highly effective new approach. We’re a small, talented, motivated team, and we’re looking for more people join us.
We’re remote friendly, and our New Zealand based team serves customers here and abroad. As we continue to grow, we’re committed to building an ever more diverse team.
Sound interesting? Reach out to us.
Senior Engineer – iOS
Our fast-moving cloud business is looking for a senior engineer to contribute to the development of our fully-native mobile SDK for iOS, written in Objective-C. This is an opportunity to make a big impact at an exciting time for our company as we look to scale our local and international enterprise customer base. You’ll work across our powerful enterprise mobile SDKs that are ready to be taken to the next level by a small team of experienced and highly-skilled engineers.
You will work within our Client Apps Team, producing and improving product features on iOS
- Work on new and existing features for our iOS mobile SDK, written in Objective-C and built to support iOS 10 and above
- Contribute to the build of our React Native and Flutter wrapper around our native iOS SDK
- Contribute to the technical design and architecture of new features
- Fix bugs, write tests, automate pain points, and generally contribute to maintaining the high quality of our software and processes
- Help coordinate the testing and release of new SDK versions
- Respond to questions from the business, and our customers, relating to the functionality of our iOS SDK.
- Strong experience in iOS development (Objective-C)
- Comfortable working with React Native or Flutter
- Experience working within a modern SDLC framework
- Experience with automated testing
- Excellent communication both within teams and with customers
- A collaborative mindset.
- Prior experience in Android development
- Prior experience with client-side SDKs, particularly for enterprise customers
- Prior experience working and communicating in a remote or asynchronous environment.
Sounds like you? Get in touch at email@example.com.