Careers at Atomic
We’re building products that change how organisations engage with their customers in digital channels. We’re challenging old, broken ideas about customer engagement, introducing a modern, respectful and highly effective new approach. We’re a small, talented, motivated team, and we’re looking for more people join us.
We’re remote friendly, and our New Zealand based team serves customers here and abroad. As we continue to grow, we’re committed to building an ever more diverse team.
Sound interesting? Reach out to us.
If a role you are interested in is not currently listed, but you’d like to chat with us about upcoming roles, please don’t hesitate to reach out. At this stage we are only considering applicants who have the right to live and work in New Zealand.
Senior Engineer (Cloud)
Our fast-moving cloud business is looking for a Senior Engineer with a focus on infrastructure and automation. This is an opportunity to make a big impact at an exciting time for our company as we looks to scale our local and international enterprise customer base. You’ll work on a well-architected system that’s ready to be taken to the next level by a small team of experienced and highly skilled engineers.
You will work within our Platform Team, and also provide advice to the broader business
- Reviewing, enhancing, maintaining our existing AWS infrastructure to meet current needs.
- Analysing, architecting, and implementing next-generation infrastructure architecture to meet our needs as we scale.
- Developing and maintaining our deployment and provisioning systems.
- Enhancing and implementing the automation of all of the above.
- Ensuring site reliability and security best practices are embedded across all our systems.
- Administering internal business systems.
- Cloud infrastructure and automation (AWS preferred)
- Cloudformation or an equivalent
- CI/CD pipelines
- Scripting languages i.e. bash, nodejs, python
- Experience working with security and reliability fit for enterprise customers
- Excellent communication skills
- A collaborative mindset
- Observability and monitoring
- Load testing
- Docker / containers
- Typescript or an equivalent typed language
Sounds like you? Get in touch at firstname.lastname@example.org.