Join us and help improve how organisations engage with their customers in digital channels. Together we’ll challenge old, broken ideas about customer engagement, and introduce a modern, respectful and highly effective new approach.
NZ (Remote option)
We’re looking for a talented technical communicator, to create a first class developer experience for our customers as our company, and product, grows.
This role is the first of its kind at Atomic. You’ll have the opportunity to shape this role, and to work alongside our sales, engineering, design and customer success teams in a varied and evolving environment.
Atomic is a technically deep product that integrates with our customers systems. It consists primarily of a cloud platform and client SDKs. You’ll learn the product and the tech in depth, and design and implement ways to communicate the system to our customers at both a high level, and a developer facing detailed level. You’ll be enthusiastic about using the written and spoken word to create high quality resources, and to engage directly with both technical and non-technical customers.
You’ll be an advocate for both customer developers, and our internal engineers. Your background will allow you to gain a thorough understanding of our tech. Your empathy with developers will drive you to streamline their experience of Atomic, leading them to become advocates for the product as well.
Your responsibilities in this role include:
- Technical resource production and maintenance, including written material, tutorials, video, and code samples
- Exploring the product to test and trial integrations with other cloud software, especially that used by our customers
- Face to face customer onboarding and education
- Community building
- Liaison with internal and external developers to solve technical challenges
- Representing Atomic at early stage customer prospect meetings to gather technical information
Our ideal person would have the following skills and experience:
- A technical background either as a developer, technical BA, technical communicator, or similar.
- The ability to understand the use of modern cloud platforms at a technical level (e.g APIs, SDKs, integrations, data models), including confidence in how these are represented as code.
- A love for in-person communication with both internal stakeholders and our customers
- Confidence presenting, networking, and building communities
- Strong writing skills and some experience producing visual and video assets
Sounds like you? Get in touch at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Join a supportive, talented and motivated team.
Our team is in New Zealand, Australia and the US, working with customers around the World. We value the flexibility, independence and life-balance of a remote-first culture, but also support you to work from co-working and dedicated offices when that suits you too.
Family time and commitments are important to us, including the need for your work to fit around your family commitments. As a result, we aim to have small shared window of core-hours where everyone is available, with flexibility around that to fit around your family.
You’ll have incredible access to opportunities and exciting challenges when you join our fast-growing team. Atomic will support you, enable you and give you amazing opportunities to learn, progress and grow stronger.