Senior Sales Executive (Australian Territory)
Join us and help improve how organisations engage with their customers in digital channels. Together we’ll challenge old, broken ideas about customer engagement, and introduce a modern, respectful and highly effective new approach.
Senior Sales Executive (Australian Territory)
We’re looking for an experienced SaaS Sales Executive with a strong proven track record to help us accelerate Atomic’s growth in Australia.
This is an exciting and fresh opportunity with a high growth SaaS product that you can strongly influence and make your own. We are looking forward to a motivated and energetic Sales Executive joining us who is passionate and excited by the opportunity to prove Atomic’s value in the Australian market. As our Senior Sales Executive, you will be responsible for executing against our sales strategy that you will have strong input into. You will be joining a high energy, performance based environment, and your focus will be on executing pipeline development and exceeding sales targets in the banking, finance, insurance, fintech, health, e-commerce and grocery industries.
To be successful in this rare opportunity, you will have demonstrated the ability to identify, drive and close deals in large enterprise. Strong client relationship skills are needed to drive retention, and upsell clients, as you help them grow and expand their use of Atomic. You will be able to showcase your experience in building rapport with customers at senior C-levels within marketing and digital functions of large enterprise, and turning new customers into vocal and passionate advocates. We want a polished sales professional who is adept at negotiating terms of sale with customers, and demonstrates exceptional communication, leadership, and customer service skills.
What you’ll do
- As a Senior Account Executive, you will be responsible for sales strategy and execution of growth targets in large enterprises in the banking and financial services, insurance, health, e-commerce and or grocery sectors.
- You get to collaborate closely with with marketing team to build our growth marketing engine and sales pipeline. This is a fantastic opportunity for you to be hands on and drive Atomic’s growth journey in Australia. This is far more than just being a cog in a restricted sales and marketing engine. This is yours to own.
- Lean on your networks in the C-suite to identify and close sales opportunities.
- Plan and execute within the Australian territory to build new relationships and uncover business opportunities.
- Lead negotiations and finalise commercial terms with customers.
Our ideal candidate will have the following skill and experience
- 7-10 years’ experience selling software solutions to enterprise customers.
- Experience and expertise selling to senior decision makers and aligning Atomic’s value proposition to meet the needs of large enterprise.
- Ability to analyse and evaluate territory dynamics and develop a sales plan – then relate Atomic capabilities to enterprise challenges within the identified sectors.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Ability to travel from time to time.
Why is this a great opportunity?
We’re a leading disrupter in digital channel comms. Through our software, we inspire customers around the world to transform data into actionability for end users. Our curiosity fuels innovation, pushing boundaries, challenging the status quo and changing the way people get things done.
This is the perfect role for an experience sales professional who values performance and the ability to drive outstanding results. You’ll have lots of influence and autonomy, and lots of support to ensure you have every chance of success. But, you will thrive in the fact that you are accountable and are the leading force behind our success in Australia. You’ll be collaborating with a talented and supportive team, who deeply value diverse opinions and ideas, and are excited to learn from and work alongside you.
Atomic is a remote-first company, with team members in NZ and Australia. We offer great flexibility, participation in our employee share options scheme, and lots of opportunities as we scale to grow into new roles. This role can be based in Sydney or Melbourne.
If you’d like to apply for this role, please email your CV as well as a brief outline of what interests you about the role and working at Atomic to email@example.com. If you’re interested but not quite ready to apply, don’t hesitate to reach out to learn more.
Join a supportive, talented and motivated team.
Our team is in New Zealand, Australia and the US, working with customers around the World. We value the flexibility, independence and life-balance of a remote-first culture, but also support you to work from co-working and dedicated offices when that suits you too.
Family time and commitments are important to us, including the need for your work to fit around your family commitments. As a result, we aim to have small shared window of core-hours where everyone is available, with flexibility around that to fit around your family.
You’ll have incredible access to opportunities and exciting challenges when you join our fast-growing team. Atomic will support you, enable you and give you amazing opportunities to learn, progress and grow stronger.