Senior Integration Engineer — NZ (Remote option)
Join us and help improve how organisations engage with their customers in digital channels. Together we’ll challenge old, broken ideas about customer engagement, and introduce a modern, respectful and highly effective new approach.
Senior Integration Engineer
NZ (Remote option)
Our fast-moving cloud business is looking for a Senior Integrations Engineer. This newly created role is central to growing Atomic’s ability to integrate with external cloud and enterprise platforms, and enabling our customers to use Atomic as a seamless component of the cloud ecosystems in which they operate.
You’ll be naturally interested in both the product and technical capabilities of cloud platforms, how they can be wired together, and how they can be integrated with the Atomic platform to rapidly build solutions for our customers. Using your proactive research and analysis skills, you’ll help determine and expand on the ways in which Atomic integrates.
You’ll report directly to the Head of Engineering, and work closely with the CTO, Head of Engineering and platform team to expand Atomic’s suite of integrations.
- Work with the CTO and HoE to explore PoC integrations with other cloud and enterprise platforms.
- Work with the Head of Engineering to produce technical requirements for supporting platform and sdk integrations.
- Work with Engineers to design and implement production integrations.
- Support presales, through working with the sales team and in particular the Presales & Integration Architect.
- Get directly involved in communities around our customers, partners, and their vendors to help round out your knowledge of cloud ecosystems and the opportunities they present.
- Contribute to the technical design and architecture of new integration features
- Fix bugs, write tests, automate pain points, and generally contribute to maintaining the high quality of our software and processes where applicable
- Join the on-call roster alongside the platform team (if required)
- Experience with and enthusiasm for cloud platforms and integrations.
- Strong understanding of APIs and data integration.
- Experience within a fast paced environment in various technologies and platforms.
- Strong communication and collaborative skills.
- Experience with NodeJS and Typescript
- Experience with Postgres, DynamoDB, Redis
- Experience working with core AWS services
If you’d like to apply for this role, please email your CV as well as a brief outline of what interests you about the role and working at Atomic to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you’re interested but not quite ready to apply, don’t hesitate to reach out to learn more.
Join a supportive, talented and motivated team.
Our team is in New Zealand, Australia and the US, working with customers around the World. We value the flexibility, independence and life-balance of a remote-first culture, but also support you to work from co-working and dedicated offices when that suits you too.
Family time and commitments are important to us, including the need for your work to fit around your family commitments. As a result, we aim to have small shared window of core-hours where everyone is available, with flexibility around that to fit around your family.
You’ll have incredible access to opportunities and exciting challenges when you join our fast-growing team. Atomic will support you, enable you and give you amazing opportunities to learn, progress and grow stronger.