Senior Engineer – Client Apps (Web) — NZ (Remote option)
Join us and help improve how organisations engage with their customers in digital channels. Together we’ll challenge old, broken ideas about customer engagement, and introduce a modern, respectful and highly effective new approach.
Senior Engineer – Client Apps (Web)
NZ (Remote option)
Our fast-moving cloud business is looking for a senior engineer to contribute to the development of our Web SDK, written using TypeScript, React and Redux. This is an opportunity to make a big impact at an exciting time for our company as we look to scale our local and international enterprise customer base. You’ll work across our powerful enterprise SDKs that are ready to be taken to the next level by a small team of experienced and highly-skilled engineers.
You will work within our Client Apps Team, producing and improving product features in our Web SDK.
- Work on new and existing features for our Web SDK, written in TypeScript, React and Redux;
- Contribute to the technical design and architecture of new features;
- Fix bugs, write tests, automate pain points, and generally contribute to maintaining the high quality of our software and processes;
- Help coordinate the testing and release of new SDK versions;
- Respond to questions from the business, and our customers, relating to the functionality of our Web SDK.
- Prior experience writing unit tests using Jest;
- Prior experience with Node and Node Package Manager;
- Experience working within a modern SDLC framework;
- Prior experience with automated unit and UI testing;
- Excellent communication both within teams and with customers;
- A collaborative mindset.
- Prior experience working with Cordova and/or Capacitor hybrid apps;
- Prior experience with client-side SDKs, particularly for enterprise customers;
- Prior experience working and communicating in a remote or asynchronous environment.
If you’d like to apply for this role, please email your CV as well as a brief outline of what interests you about the role and working at Atomic to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you’re interested but not quite ready to apply, don’t hesitate to reach out to learn more.
Join a supportive, talented and motivated team.
Our team is in New Zealand, Australia and the US, working with customers around the World. We value the flexibility, independence and life-balance of a remote-first culture, but also support you to work from co-working and dedicated offices when that suits you too.
Family time and commitments are important to us, including the need for your work to fit around your family commitments. As a result, we aim to have small shared window of core-hours where everyone is available, with flexibility around that to fit around your family.
You’ll have incredible access to opportunities and exciting challenges when you join our fast-growing team. Atomic will support you, enable you and give you amazing opportunities to learn, progress and grow stronger.