Senior Customer Success
Join the Team!
Join us and help improve how organisations engage with their customers in digital channels. Together we’ll challenge old, broken ideas about customer engagement, and introduce a modern, respectful and highly effective new approach.
Senior Customer Success
Atomic is growing fast, and we’re expanding our revenue team to help us scale. We’re now looking for a Senior Customer Success Manager to help deliver value to our customers throughout their relationship with Atomic.
Atomic has an evident vision: to continue to be the leading SaaS platform for sending timely, personalised and secure messages to customers inside their mobile and web apps, resulting in the customer taking action directly in the message. We have developed an innovative product that combines the power of data in in-app messaging, a rich user interface, and deep analytics to drive a level of in-app engagement never seen before.
Atomic has experienced rapid growth and has customers in multiple geos. It’s critical to our development to bring a motivated, focused, strategic, and performance-oriented Customer Success Manager onto our revenue team to help ensure customers get the total value out of Atomic.
This role works across our customer base to onboard, grow, retain and nurture customer advocates, ensuring successful outcomes and nurturing strong relationships.
Atomic is a technically deep product that integrates with our customers’ systems. It consists of a cloud platform and client-side SDKs. You’ll become an expert in the product and the underlying tech. You will be involved in designing and implementing ways to ensure our customers understand and get value from the platform quickly and effectively. Better never stops, so coming in with ideas and opinions on how we might improve is celebrated.
The role reports to the HO of Customer Success and works closely with the Customer Advocate and Technical Support.
As a Senior Customer Success Manager, you will:
- Lead the onboarding of customers onto Atomic hand in hand with the Customer Advocate and Technical Support. Ideate and implement plays to decrease their time to value.
- Ultimately own the relationship with our customers and invest energy in building strategic relationships with key customer stakeholders, collaborating to produce Mutual Success plans to align and inform ongoing mutual investment post-go-live.
- Run Strategic and QBR sessions with Customers to focus on mutual goal achievement. Present new product capabilities and plays to increase adoption of Atomic into new teams to support more significant numbers of use cases.
- Support & continuously improve the Customer Success journey, from onboarding to success and advocacy.
- Implement and manage account-based health checks and growth plans.
- Build and nurture customer advocates and help generate ROI case studies.
- Strategically engage customers to ensure renewal and expansion of your customer base.
- Support presales efforts by running Proof of Value sprints with qualified prospects.
- Advocate for customer-requested features and work with the delivery team to prioritise and support the delivery of those features.
- Respond to service disruptions/incidents as a part of our internal incident procedures.
- Periodically cover Technical Support and contribute to developing broader self-service support and education resources.
- Coach and mentor Customer Success Managers.
- Monitor internal product metrics and customer success analytics.
Our Ideal Customer Success Manager will:
- Have domain knowledge in marketing, digital, and tech.
- 3-5 years experience as a Customer Success Manager within a SaaS organisation.
- Have energy and be inspired by a fast-paced start-up environment.
- Have a love for in-person communication with both internal stakeholders and our customers.
- Be comfortable advocating for customers.
- Have confidence in presenting, networking, and building communities.
- Possess strong writing skills and some experience producing visual and video assets.
- Show empathy with customers that drives you to streamline their experience of Atomic, leading them to become advocates for the product themselves.
- Have strong skills in multi-tasking, communication, negotiation, organisation, and teamwork.
- Have an ability to work independently to solve problems.
- Be willing to be hands-on, dynamic and take action.
- Is happy to travel periodically for valuable in-person meetings with our fantastic customers.
Success Measures of the Candidate
- Customer Retention, through customer growth: Showing up to deliver value and helping our customers deliver increasing numbers of messaging use cases within Atomic will set you both up for success.
- Customer Satisfaction: High levels of customer satisfaction are crucial. A successful CSM will work to keep customers happy, address their concerns promptly, and ensure they receive value from Atomic.
- Product Adoption: Ensure your customers effectively leverage Atomic across their team.
- Customer Advocacy: Nurture and encourage satisfied customers to become Atomic advocates while we can support them by shining a light on their strategic achievements.
Benefits and Enablement
- Mentoring and guidance by experienced team leaders.
- Competitive remuneration.
- Flexible time off.
- A clearly defined career path.
- Remote first culture with opportunities for in-person collaboration.
If you’d like to apply for this role, please email your CV as well as a brief outline of what interests you about the role and working at Atomic.io to email@example.com. If you’re interested but not quite ready to apply, don’t hesitate to reach out to learn more.
Join a supportive, talented and motivated team.
Our team is in New Zealand, Australia and the US, working with customers around the World. We value the flexibility, independence and life-balance of a remote-first culture, but also support you to work from co-working and dedicated offices when that suits you too.
Family time, personal health and other commitments are important to us, including the need for your work to fit around life. As a result, we aim to have a small shared window of core-hours where everyone is available, with flexibility around that to fit your needs.
You’ll have incredible access to opportunities and exciting challenges when you join our fast-growing team. Atomic.io will support you, enable you and give you amazing opportunities to learn, progress and grow stronger.