QA Lead — NZ (Remote option)
Join us and help improve how organisations engage with their customers in digital channels. Together we’ll challenge old, broken ideas about customer engagement, and introduce a modern, respectful and highly effective new approach.
NZ (Remote option)
Our fast-moving cloud business is looking for a QA Lead. This newly created role will form the nucleus of our Quality Assurance (QA) activity, which we’ll expand as we grow. You’ll have the opportunity to manage both functional and non-functional analysis aspects of Atomic’s platform and SDKs. You will take the lead in defining and implementing QA processes used across the engineering arm of the business, and be the go-to person for others responsible for producing a robust product. This is an opportunity to make a big impact at an exciting time for our company as we look to scale our local and international customer base.
- Define the Test Practice and Test Automation Strategy that align with our SDK and Platform products.
- Work with the SDK and Platform teams to ensure a successful product delivery.
- Provide guidance to engineers and testers for the both functional and non-functional testing execution.
- Prepare training, knowledge sharing, and mentoring session to grow testing capability across the team.
- Help to grow and mentor the QA team by establishing the right practices across all teams, while collaborating with Tech Leads and leaving space for autonomy within teams.
- Perform QA and testing activities directly on the product.
- Experience in manual and automated testing of UI, web applications, APIs and mobile applications and cloud integrations.
- Experience within a fast paced environment in various technologies and platforms.
- Experience or familiarity in Test Automation, and the use of automation tools, such as TestComplete, Selenium, Appium, Karate, SoapUI and Postman etc.
- Experience in creating and implementing processes and procedures.
- Strong communication and collaborative skills.
- Experience, familiarity, or strong interest with software engineering principles.
If you’d like to apply for this role, please email your CV as well as a brief outline of what interests you about the role and working at Atomic to email@example.com. If you’re interested but not quite ready to apply, don’t hesitate to reach out to learn more.
Join a supportive, talented and motivated team.
Our team is in New Zealand, Australia and the US, working with customers around the World. We value the flexibility, independence and life-balance of a remote-first culture, but also support you to work from co-working and dedicated offices when that suits you too.
Family time and commitments are important to us, including the need for your work to fit around your family commitments. As a result, we aim to have small shared window of core-hours where everyone is available, with flexibility around that to fit around your family.
You’ll have incredible access to opportunities and exciting challenges when you join our fast-growing team. Atomic will support you, enable you and give you amazing opportunities to learn, progress and grow stronger.