Head of Customer Success – Melbourne, Sydney, or NZ (remote option)
Join us and help improve how organisations engage with their customers in digital channels. Together we’ll challenge old, broken ideas about customer engagement, and introduce a modern, respectful and highly effective new approach.
Head of Customer Success
Melbourne, Sydney, or NZ (remote option)
Atomic is growing fast and we’re expanding our revenue team team to help us scale. Following an internal promotion we’re hiring a Head of Customer Success to make sure that all customers get the value they pay for throughout their relationship with Atomic.
Atomic has a very clear vision: to continue be the leading SaaS platform for sending timely, personalised and secure messages to customers inside mobile and web apps – that result in the customer taking action directly in the message. We have developed an innovative product that combines the power of data in in-app messaging, a rich user interface, and deep analytics to drive a level of in app engagement never seen before.
Atomic has experienced rapid growth and has customers in multiple geos. It’s critical to our growth that we bring a motivated, focused, strategic, and performance oriented Head of Customer Success onto our revenue team to help ensure customers to get the full value out of Atomic.
This role works across both our prospects and our customer base to secure, onboard and then embed customers by ensuring successful outcomes, strong relationships and effective support systems.
Atomic is a technically deep product that integrates with our customers’ systems. It consists of a cloud platform and client side SDKs. You’ll become and expert in the product and the underlying tech. You will design and implement ways to ensure our customers understand and get value from the platform quickly and effectively. Designing and building frameworks that we can construct to ensure our customer success program is world class is critical.
The role reports to the CRO and works closely with Sales, Product, and Engineering.
As our Head of Customer Success, you will:
- Provide strategic and operational expertise to execute Atomic’s Customer Success vision.
- Lead & enable your team members and indirect peers across our Customer Support, Implementation, Onboarding, Problem Resolution, and Feature Requests
- Develop and cultivate cross-team collaboration between Customer Experience, Revenue, Product and Engineering teams, to be aligned around a total customer support model.
- Own & continuously improve the Customer Success journey, from onboarding to embedded retention.
- Be able to report regularly on the impacts of the Customer Support Journey & SaaS metrics such as LTV, Churn, and Net Retention.
- Provide leadership in building, developing and scaling our teams to create the one of the best Customer Success experiences in SaaS.
- Proactively forecast hiring needs across the Customer Success Team.
- Attract and retain top Customer Success talent.
- Build long-term relationships with both prospects and customers to support account health and retention
- Implement and manage account-based health checks and growth plans
- Facilitate face-to-face onboarding, training, and monitoring of evaluators and customers
- Support pre-sales evaluations and engaging prospects to support sales
- Track customer-requirements and feedback
- Advocate for customer requested features and work with the delivery team to prioritise and support the delivery of those features
- Respond to service disruptions/incidents as a part of our internal incident procedures
- Provide direct customer support and contributing the development of broader self-service support and education resources
- Monitor internal product metrics and customer success analytics
Our Ideal Customer Success Representative will:
- Have domain knowledge in marketing, digital, customer support, and or customer success.
- Have energy and be inspired by a fast paced start-up environment.
- Have a love for in-person communication with both internal stakeholders and our customers.
- Be comfortable advocating for customers.
- Have confidence presenting, networking, and building communities.
- Have strong writing skills and some experience producing visual and video assets.
- Show empathy with customers that drives you to streamline their experience of Atomic, leading them to become advocates for the product themselves.
- Have strong skills in multi-tasking, communications, negotiation, organisation, and teamwork.
- Have an ability to work independently to solve problems.
- Be willing to be hands on, dynamic and take action.
Benefits and Enablement:
- Mentoring and guidance by polished and experienced team leaders
- Competitive remuneration.
- Structured training program.
- Flexible time off.
- A clearly defined career path.
If you’d like to apply for this role, please email your CV as well as a brief outline of what interests you about the role and working at Atomic to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you’re interested but not quite ready to apply, don’t hesitate to reach out to learn more.
Join a supportive, talented and motivated team.
Our team is in New Zealand, Australia and the US, working with customers around the World. We value the flexibility, independence and life-balance of a remote-first culture, but also support you to work from co-working and dedicated offices when that suits you too.
Family time and commitments are important to us, including the need for your work to fit around your family commitments. As a result, we aim to have small shared window of core-hours where everyone is available, with flexibility around that to fit around your family.
You’ll have incredible access to opportunities and exciting challenges when you join our fast-growing team. Atomic will support you, enable you and give you amazing opportunities to learn, progress and grow stronger.