Business Development Manager (x2) — AU
Join us and help improve how organisations engage with their customers in digital channels. Together we’ll challenge old, broken ideas about customer engagement, and introduce a modern, respectful and highly effective new approach.
Business Development Manager (x2)
Atomic is a rapidly growing SaaS company that offers an innovative in app messaging and actionable content platform that improve customer productivity, security and efficiency of businesses. Our platform delivers a seamless and action oriented way for end users to action tasks inside secure, authenticated channels. For the business using Atomic, its designed to provide valuable insights, streamline workflows, and automate tedious tasks for. We have established ourselves as a market leader in our industry, and have driven growth in the US, the UK, New Zealand and Australia. Out success has been so great that we are now deepening our commitment to Australia.
We are seeking a highly motivated and proven Business Development Representative to join our team. The ideal candidate will be responsible for identifying new sales opportunities, building relationships with potential customers, and driving revenue growth in the high growth territory of Australia. The successful candidate will have a proven track record of sales success, excellent communication skills, and the ability to work independently.
We offer a competitive salary, commission-based compensation, and an Employee Share Options Plan. This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced sales professional to join a growing company and make a significant impact on our business. If you are a self-motivated, results-driven individual who thrives in a fast-paced environment, we encourage you to apply.
Qualifications & experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Marketing, or related field
- 5+ years of proven sales experience, preferably in a SaaS environment
- Strong communication, negotiation, and interpersonal skills
- Demonstrated ability to develop and execute a sales plan
- Experience working in a new and unproven territory is a plus
- Self-starter with the ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Experience with CRM software
- Drives sustainable, scalable revenue growth through high volume sales activity and representing Atomic in the territory.
- Creates sales opportunities and advancing sales discussions.
- Contributes to and supports our wider go-to-market, customer-support and account-management activities in territory.
- Identifies promising prospects through cold-calling, networking, and customer referrals.
- Contributes to our effectiveness in sales and sales-related operations in territory.
- Maintains accurate sales operations records including the total number of calls made, meetings held, sales made, with both potential and existing customers.
- Sets and achieves ambitious goals.
- Prepares and sends proposals and commercial terms.
Nice to have skills & competencies:
- Forge partnerships and relationships in the marketplace and with partners to sustain, accelerate and strengthen our commercial opportunities
- Analyse sales metrics to determine whether current sales strategies are effective in territory.
- Conducts research on competitors’ products, pricing, and market success to gain insight into customer preferences and interests.
- Lead negotiations and finalise commercial terms with customers
- Seven years’ experience selling software solutions to enterprise customers and the executive table
- Ability to travel from time to time
If you’d like to apply for this role, please email your CV as well as a brief outline of what interests you about the role and working at Atomic to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you’re interested but not quite ready to apply, don’t hesitate to reach out to learn more.
Join a supportive, talented and motivated team.
Our team is in New Zealand, Australia and the US, working with customers around the World. We value the flexibility, independence and life-balance of a remote-first culture, but also support you to work from co-working and dedicated offices when that suits you too.
Family time and commitments are important to us, including the need for your work to fit around your family commitments. As a result, we aim to have small shared window of core-hours where everyone is available, with flexibility around that to fit around your family.
You’ll have incredible access to opportunities and exciting challenges when you join our fast-growing team. Atomic will support you, enable you and give you amazing opportunities to learn, progress and grow stronger.